What is your name? (IGN, Discord & Forums)

Around  /  Around  /  Around

Timezone:  
GMT -5

Tell us something about yourself:

Well, my name is Diego, I've been playing RSPS for aprox 5-6 years, in which in several of these, I've been a staff member, due to my great commitment to it, I've been back to playing customs RSPS more often lately. I live in Peru, i can speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.

Why would you like to join staff team?:

W I would like to be part of the staff team, since I've previously worked with a member of the current Platinum staff team, and he can give good references about my work in servers before. I am patient to welcome new players, and keep them informed about new things coming or any help they need.

Why you should to be selected to staff team?:

As i said before, I've experience being staff member in several servers before (Moderator, Server Support, etc.) I've the experience to face any type of issue and have a quick response to any problem.

What qualities could you offer to the staff team?:

Constancy , Commitment, and Hardwork in any circunstances if any staff member need help with something

Do you consider yourself to be active on the forums & discord:

I'm very active on Discord, talking about forums, to be honest, I don't use forums that much, just in some cases I require to use it.

How many hours can you put into Platinum weekly (On forums/ingame?)

I can be very active in-game about 20-30 hrs a week. On forums, i could try my best of being active

What would you do if a friend of yours broke a rule?:

It doesn't matter if it's my friend or not, they cannot break any rule under any circunstances, I would inmediately report it to a superior to deal with the issue.

Around.png

• Like 1

I like it, looks great 😄

I will let you know. 

Thank you for the interrest 🙂

What is your name? (IGN, Discord & Forums)
Xen/Xen/Xen
Time zone:
Est (US)
Tell us something about yourself:
I manage a pizza shop and have 9 yorikis (pure breed)
I love rap music and swimming
I want to start making videos and get a YouTube channel running!
Why would you like to join staff team?:
The server is new and I would like to help with bug finding and assisting players.
Why you should to be selected to staff team?:
I think over all I'm a genuine and pretty nice guy. Assisting new players is a big thing for me, wisdom shared is better then wisdom earned.
What qualities could you offer to the staff team?:
As well as assisting players and doing testing for the community, I also want to make videos of our content and stream.
One of my hopes on this subject would be to bring more players to the game.

Do you consider yourself to be active on the forums & discord:
 I've never really used forums much but I'm keep to learn and use. I use discord daily but I'm more then willing to use both.
How many hours can you put into Platinum weekly (On forums/ingame?)
roughly 10-20 at the moment with work/marriage soon/9 dogs but most of my free time.
What would you do if a friend of yours broke a rule?:

rules are rules and a order must be maintained. plus if you don't do something and someone higher up finds out, you get in even more trouble. (this applies to many things) A good friend will understand that you have standards to maintain

You have to be registered on forums before you can make an application.

• Like 1